Health + safety
It is the aim of Tankology to take all reasonable action to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees, outside contractors and clients. To attain these standards and conditions, the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and any other associated Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and so on, are incorporated into our day to day operations.
- We strive to have a zero incident policy during our works.
- Each project has a risk assessment and method statement prepared prior to work commencing.
- Our machinery and equipment is serviced and inspected on a regular basis. Where calibration is required the equipment will have the necessary certification.
- Our team are conscientious and strive to work in a safe environment, monitoring works as they proceed.
- Provision and maintenance of work systems which are safe and without risk to health. Plant and machinery will be maintained to appropriate standards of safety.
- This involves planning the work processes, assessing the risks involved and putting in place measures to deal with the risks identified.
- We ensure adequate provision for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles or substances used at work.
- This requires planning and risk assessment with regard to such things as the manual handling of heavy or awkward items or loads, and the handling and use of substances which are of a dangerous nature.
Full policy details are available on request. You can view our comprehensive insurance cover here.